Sunday, November 04, 2007

Random Thoughts from Roo

I've been listening to JB for the majority of the day -- as in, the entire time I've been awake, and he has this duet with Ruthie Henshall (who, as a side note, I have another random thought about) for the song "Anything you Can Do."

And here's what I can't figure out. They always sing stuff like "Anything you can say, I can say faster," and then JB says, "I can say anything faster than you," and RH says, "No you can't."

Shouldn't she say "anything" really fast?

I mean, when I sing the song, I sing it, "I can say anything faster than you (No you can't) Anything (No you can't) Anything" etc.


And Ruthie Henshall -- she was in Putting it Together, and has the dance with JB and I once told my co-worker that I wished I could be JB during that dance, and she's all like "Oh, you just want to dance with him."

But you know, if I was JB, I wouldn't be onstage dancing with him. I'd be dancing with RH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home