Saturday, November 03, 2007

character generator

I found this "cool" character generator online ...

I was trying to describe a character of mine in some sort of detail, except that looks are not very important to me. Hair doesn't count of course.

So the character I used was

"A curvaceous woman wearing a blue skirt. She has sunken blue eyes and her bushy bleach-blonde hair is in a feathery bob. She acts bossy, and has a missing finger."


At first, I was like 'no way' and was going to mix and match them. But (except for the hair) I pretty much used it.

Even the missing a finger.

She's sinewy, and wearing a blue skirt. Her eyes are suken and a dull blue gray; her hair long, red and held back by a blue scrunchie. She seems to be some kind of leader, the boss of the company maybe. She's missing one finger.

I can't help do a double take. ... Missing a finger! It's her!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home