Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not Another Story?

Well, it's a short one this time. I already finished.

Like a lot of my stories, it is inspired by a true story, which (if you've ever noticed) means I made the whole thing up.

It's about a girl (Cassandra) and a boy (Justin) who are friends. Justin admits to writing a love letter to a guy (though accidently, and quickly covers it up). So Cas thinks that he's gay. Which seems to explain a lot about her friend, except why he's sitting on her couch with her.


"Would that really be so bad?"

He holds her close, afraid she's going to leave. Instead, she kisses him. "I love you for who you are, not who you think you should be."


This story got quite the responce from my friend, who kept asking who the story was based on, and if I was questioning. It's based on a true story.

I'm not questioning anything; I already know.

And, for the record, this is not because of my friends. I've known for a long time now. Longer than I've known them, anyway.

01/30/07: This is a post I edited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home