Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm in Love with a Firefighter

I see him sometimes, when they all get gas. He waves at me. My heart goes 'pitter patter, pitter patter.' (And no, I didn't drink any coffee that day.)

I don't even know his name, but I think I love him.

I wrote a poem for him. Trouble is, I'm not going to hang out at the gas pumps all day to give it to him. I thought about mailing to the fire station, addressed to 'the cute fireman' and let them sort it out.

I don't know what to do. Heck, for all I know he's married.

But I still think I love him.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 02 January, 2006, Blogger Twim said...

He's GOTTA be married, after all all the city workers are married, the cute ones anyhows... so he must be too! You have an infactuation with married men!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Sunday, 15 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mail it.

hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home