Saturday, August 12, 2006

She Says We Need to Sit Down and Talk

What I should have said: No, I don't think we do.

What I did say: Yep (and changed the subject.)

What could we possibly have to talk about? My parents? The fact that my arm is sore this morning? Or possibly the letter I wrote? My guess is the last one. But you know what? I want nothing more than to know at the end of the day that she's my friend and doesn't hate me.

When I moved up here, I had three or four major crushes that were all girls. (Or woman, I guess. I'd list there names, but some people might know who they are and hate me.)

Do I regret giving her the letter? Well ... I did wish I could take it back. I made myself sick with worry yesterday. That is not something I want to repeat anytime soon. She said I did good with the honesty. I shocked her, but she was flattered. She said I was beautiful and so important. And she doesn't hate me.

Everything will work out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end.

01/30/07: This is another one I edited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home