Friday, May 18, 2007

So, What's New?

lots. Some good. Some okay. Some bad.

My sis and neice now live with my parents. It's good for the toddler. I think she likes getting positive attention. My dad calls us "two peas in a pod." I often wonder about the bond between us, if it's just because I'm her aunt, or if there's some reason that I won't know for years, if ever. I like my second theory better.

One of my co-workers came up with a great idea today. The forever stamp. No, not those new stamps. An actual "forever" stamp. Like, it lasts forever. I plan to steal this from her, and sell the idea to the post office. As soon as I figure out how much it would have to cost. Email me for further details.

And to my friend: I don't care if you disapprove. I'm going to write you a story about it anyway. About an elf and his human friend and their relationship that only exists in his head. Well, not really, just in his memories. Their friendship faded and he doesn't know why.

(it could possibly be the cultural differences.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home