Monday, April 23, 2007

There's Something I Want to Say

But I'd never say it to her face 'cause then she'd beat me ...

Oh, look, an intermission:

She says she really loves me
"I love you!" she says
She says she really cares
"I care! I care!"
She says that I'm her hero
"My hero!" she says
I'm perfect, she swears
"You're perfect, goddammit."
She says that if we parted
"We parted," she says
She says that she'd be sick
(She grunts determinately while slitting her wrists)
She says she's mine forever
"Forever!" she says
I gotta get outta here quick



End of intermission.

I don't understand why you're never there for me. I don't mean 24 hours a day, or anything like that. But is once in awhile, when I'm going fucking crazy, too much to ask? I was there for you when you needed me. You never mean the things you say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home