Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Story

I've wanted to write this down for awhile.

One Saturday I was hanging out at my sister's house. My dad came over for some reason that ended up on being a lecture about how my sister should not have anymore kids.

Twimmo runs over to her refrigerator to grab Plan B, this weird pill thing my sister got for free from the place that gives her stuff for free.

"Plan B? What about plan A?" he asks. "Do you even know what plan A is?"

"I do, I do!" I say, while waving my hand. A little calmer I add, "Or you could do plan C, like me."

Of course he didn't hear me (which is probably a good thing), but it did come up about a month later on my birthday. We went to the liqueur store together, and he asked if he needed to buy me any birth control. Then he said (shortly after I said the same thing, but again, he didn't hear), "I guess that's not really going to be a problem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home