Saturday, September 29, 2007

John Barrowman!

John is coming out with a new CD in November. Actually, it comes out in the UK in November, but who cares. I was so excited that I started hopping around the living room. (This is why my neighbors underneath me think I have a kid.) I thought about preordering it to see if they would ship it, but I think I'll just ask for it for Christmas.

(Just for the record, I found out about it while doing research for my Nano. Really. I was thinking about whether I should base Jarrow on John or if I should base him on a song like "Rockstar.")

Every site I've seen about it quotes this: "Another Side" is a collection of songs that "John has long admired and wanted to reinterpret in his own distinctive way."

So I started thinking about what I would do if I did something like that. And just in case I ever do, here's what potentially would be on it.

1. Make Your Own Kind of Music (obviously, as this is "my song")
2. She Says (my favorite song in the world)
3. Meet Virginia (my other favorite song)
4. Best Thing you Never Had
5. Suspicious Minds
6. Fill my Little World (my "tough people" song)
7. Let Her Cry
8. Hero (the John Barrowman one, not sure who orignally sang it)
9. Alcohol
10. She Don't Know She's Beautiful (K's song!)
11. Rebbecca
12. He Mele No Lilo
13. Mission From God (no, I'm not kidding. Just because I wrote it ...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home