Thursday, March 13, 2008

Business Cards

Today I got a letter in the mail. It wasn't as thick as most of the non-junk mail I receive. Mostly it's people sending me cards from the IBCC. As a welcome gift. I have nearly 11 hundred cards cataloged and I still have a few more to do.

But anyway, I thought it was weird that it wasn't thick. So I looked to see where it was from. No return address. And then, all of a sudden, I realized my name and address were written in my own handwriting. (Why would you look to see who it was addressed to when you're the only one receiving mail?)

Saratoga responded to my request to send me some cards to add to my collection. I send them a letter earlier this week telling them I wanted to because I really like their name (blame John Barrowman, but I didn't tell them that.) They sent me doubles of each card. I called them and told them how great they are.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home