Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Links

My boyfriend said that I ought to put some links to my stories on here . . . well, gimme a second to go look them up . . .

Okay, I have three stories (currently) posted up on Fanfiction.com. One is an Elfquest story, one is a Lilo and Stitch story, and the other is a . . . well, it's about crazy stuff that's happened in the bandroom at my school. If you search by author, it's TheMaskedCokie.

Okay. I hope you (my boyfriend) are happy now.

UPDATE Since I said links, I will try to make a link. But you could be nicer about it. If this doesn't work, I apologize now.

  • Roo's Stories

  • Oh! It worked! It worked! It worked!

    2 Comments:

    At Tuesday, 29 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay..I will now read your fan fics!

     
    At Tuesday, 29 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://www.livejournal.com/users/ariastar/1896.html

    this is the most aweful fanfic on the face of the earth...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home