Thursday, September 29, 2005

Huh

I thought I would have plenty time to post today, since school's out for week, but I don't. Huh. Instead of spending hours on-line, I played with my niece. Hope you don't mind too much.

Anyway, here's what you can look forward to . . .


  • A post about microwaves, thanks to Crouching Tiger's post about the Jetson's. (I wrote this one, but it got deleted when I was uploading it . . .)
  • A post about my day at work . . . and how I almost jumped off a bridge.
  • Rider's CIS. I promise to have this by next weekend.
  • Any requests . . .?

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to tell them about the bridge. Those were the scariest five minutes of my life.

 
At Thursday, 29 September, 2005, Blogger Roo said...

I decided to write about the bridge thing but only so that SOMEBODY will stop harrasing me.

 
At Thursday, 29 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me. *Whistles innocently*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home