Monday, September 19, 2005

End of the World Survival

Now that I'll have time to write my stories while my professor is dragging on about music, I've been doing some reasearch on surving the end of the world. Some things I've written down:
  • Good things to keep on hand included canned ham, spam, dark tuna and sardines.
  • Also, canned vegetables and fruits. Dried fruits are also good.
  • Potato chips, pretzles, popcorn and candy bars
  • Always have a manuel can opener
  • Canned foods don't go bad, however, they will lose tast, texture and nutritional value.
  • Honey (which keeps for a long time) can replace sugar.

Also, I've been working on names for my characters. I kinda want names that descibe what it is they do.

Prestly, Gideon, Rider, Tannis, Orion, Tessa, Sagittarius, and Atlanta are all ideas. Orion, Sagittarius, and Atlanta are all ideas for one character. Tell me which one you like best!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 25 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call her Orion--then Rider can call her "Onion," after the incident with her timecard. (Yes, I saw that on your worksheet. :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home