Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Guess Who's in Charge Today?

Both Harry and Brian are going to be gone today. Yea! Unfortaintly, this will make my breaks seem really long . . . But both Jim and Becky are going to be there at lunch.

Yesterday was my first day of school. It was okay. There are 13 people in my class.

The final names for my story are:

  • Orion, the hunter
  • Rider, the farmer
  • Presley, the priest/guard
  • Tannis, the tanner
  • Tessa, the gatherer
  • Galena, the healer

Theorically, about nine people should have survived the Haze, but I guess the others were killed in a riot when oil rose to $10 a galleon. (In the same day it rose to $20 a galleon, but that's because it was in such high demand. People fleeing the city.)

This is a picture of the Haze rolling in. (Actually, I have no idea what it's a picture of. But it looks like the Haze rolling in.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home