Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Why They Don't Swear

I learned why the guys at work won't swear in front of me today. In etiquette, it is not proper to swear in front of a "lady" (and I do suppose that I am one of those). My uncle got fired for that. And I do suppose that it's why I only swear in the heat of the moment (eg, road rage) or in the parking lot when no one's around. However, since I wrote that post, my words are now "darn" and "heck" instead of the usual.

Except if you pull in 30 minuets to quitting time, leave your truck on my wash rack assuming I have nothing better to do than spend the next hour and a half washing it. (It was a big truck!) Needless to say, I did an extreamly bad job. And I had been having another bad day. (Not as bad as the last, but more spread out.)

More on my story tomorrow morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home