Wednesday, February 28, 2007

QWEST

I've been thinking a lot about Monday night ... I'm really embarrased to say exactly what we did, but we made a mural for international women's day. It was a nice poster. Very deep.

But my mom used to beat me for drawing things like that.

Even though there was no topic of conversation, I left with a tremedious amount of emotion to sort through. And then there was a conversation I overheard between two of my friends.

But the most importaint thing was something Ro said regaurding self image.

And then the other thing, more regaurding the conversation, is about children, and what we're teaching them. How we're teaching them. KK in particular, since she's the only kid I feel I have any influence on. What do I say to her?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home