Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Random ...

It's kind of funny, really. In my head anyway. The things I say to her ...


The other day, she said thanks for something. I told her, "You are most welcome" (she didn't know it was me that she was talking to). We all know 'you're welcome' means that you are -- well, welcome. I read a book where they would say that in the most literal sense. That they wanted you there.

So I added the thought, "I really mean that from the bottom of my heart."

At that point, she was like, "All right, who is this?"


A couple of days later, maybe a week at most, I was talking to her while she was working away. Nobody else was around (that I recall) so I told her the truth. How I really felt at that moment. Watching her work, while I rambled on knowing that she wasn't listening at all.

"I love you. I really do love you."

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 24 March, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

you know what's funny? K thought I meant SW. ... right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home