Monday, May 21, 2007

Weird

I had this weird dream last night. Okay, I always have weird dreams. In fact, I wondered today why I don't ever have dreams like Calvin had. You know, going to school, only to wake and find it was a dream.

I was at work. We were having this meeting. I don't know what about, just that they're weren't enough chairs. We had to share.

The one I was sharing a chair with (I won't say who) suddenly got up and left. I wanted to leave too, but not because she did. Because I really wanted to ... bake cookies. I was really stressed out about sharing a chair. I think it had more to do with the person, though.

Finally, I said I need to use the restroom and went to my car, looking for my cookie sheet. Frantically, in fact. I had lost it.

All my co-workers came out. The office people, the drivers, and about a thousand people I didn't know. In the parking lot, going down the street, all carrying torches and stuff. I don't know what we were attacking, but the scene was pretty scary. And on top of everything, I was already freaked out.

I think it's a pretty good metaphor for how I've felt lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home