Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tell Me What You Think

Here is the beginning of a new story:

I should have known.

I saw the article on-line. It was small enough, one of those columns you might read if the title caught your attention. “Man Sees Elf in Forest.”

It was common enough, where I live. We were like the Roswell for elves.

And it was quite real, too. Everybody knew that they were there. After all, even the humans could feel their magic working. The elves around here were willing to be seen, if that would lead to their successful escape. We were the largest Elf Prison.

But I saw the article, towards the bottom of the page, and read about how the elf had terrorized some man, waving around a bow and quiver. I should have known he would be put in prison.

I should have known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home