Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Getting SO Sick of This

My story, I mean. Think about it. I've been writing this for over a month. I think. But in any case a very long time! I want my freedom back! *sob*

Anyhow, Jack hasn't read the Bible as I said yesterday. He guesses that 'they' all live happily ever after. Jadie corrects him, telling him it's about Nero, who really is 666. After all, her mother was an anthropologist who specialized in Earth history. Keiki accendently mentions who Jadie's mother really is.

The queen! (You'd think a race so advanced wouldn't have monarchy. Mabey it's for the best.) Anyway, she never ruled, though Jadie's grandmother did.

Bernie comes along. All I can say is: it's no wonder he runs a pretzel stand.

Several days pass. (We never hear the plan, BTW. This is because I hadn't thought of it yet. Besides, if we knew now, we'd stop reading the story. We'd stop writing it too!)

Jack is like a child on a long car ride. "Is it time yet? Is it time yet?" Finally, Jadie tells him that it will be shortly, in exactly 14 minutes. Jack wants to know what to do. She says, "nothing." He is disappointed. It was, after all, his idea.

Finally, Jadie tells him to go secure Marky. (The Ship, not the little girl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home