Friday, June 03, 2005

Clarification!

By "I am getting so sick of this" I meant that I was getting "tired of it" which is a saying that means "I want to work on something else. Something without aliens."

And THAT means the story is about to end. Which it did.

Jadie asks where baby Lieums come from, so Ben tells her (though we don't get to know. It just concludes with "and that's where baby Lieums come from." Jadie thinks it's disgusting.) Soon, he gets suspicious. So he asks and she can't lie. She's a good Kinssa. All Kinssa are good. No Kinssa lie. Therefore Jadie did not lie. That's not true. She didn't lie, but I would think that white lies are okay. The good kind.

Nobody is willing to leave without her. Good thing. Jack wants to throw his make-shift knife at the Lieum, but ALL of the Kinssa think that murder is bad. So he decides to wound him. I don't know what happens. Ben screams.

The end. Now I've gotta think of another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home