Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Beginning of Sam's Story!

Severus S. Snape hated to sit down before the game began. Actually, he hated to watch the game, but Lucious Malfoy had invited him, and he had no excuse to turn him down. Besides, he wanted to talk with one of the players.

“I want to talk to Samantha,” he told the first player he happened upon.

“Oh, Sam? Uh . . . she’s, uh . . . she’s unavailable.”

“Why?”

“Well, you see, uh, she’s, uh, she’s . . . I’ll go look for her, sir.”

“Sam!” somebody yelled. “A grey uniform with blue cords?”

“Never mind, sir,” the child said. “She’s headed our way.”

“I only have one set of cords!” the dark haired girl said. “I jus’ thought it looked crazy cool.”

Someone snorted.

“Hey, you fly your way, I’ll fly mine,” she told the person.

Then she spotted Snape, and stopped short.

“Hello, you. Come to watch the game?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home