Friday, August 26, 2005

Stormcloud

Haven't written much.

I did join Thornbrook Holt, an elf role-playing game. If you decide to join, let me know so I can take credit!

It's fun. My elf's name is Stormcloud. She's an angry women who hates summer. (Bet you can't guess where that came from!) But it's fall at the holt, so she's not too bad. Quite calm, actually. She's got a cold, but only because she hates to put on her shoes.

I talk to her sometimes. (*My work may be physically demanding, but not mentally. :)*) We talk about all kinds of strange things. Some I can't repete here, but only because I've got to get them patented first. Oh, well. We talk about wifi hair baretts and reuseable post-it notes. (Patent pending on them!) Sometimes we talk about hunts and tanning, but mostly she stares at Lake Melisa.

That's my lake's name. I didn't name it, my co-worker did. It is by my wash-rack anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home