Friday, August 19, 2005

Sorry It's Been Awhile

Sorry, KC. I wasn't aware that you ever read this. Do you remember the part about commenting? I thought it was it's own paragraph. *Smiles* (Actually, I'd just 'bout forgotten my blog existed.)

And to Stephen--well, I'm not sure what happened. I hope it wasn't my fault we lost contact, but it probably was. I'll have to check your blog, but when mine stops, yours does, so we'll find out.

Now, this is a blog primarily for my stories, so my actual post is going onto my other blog: (Here's a link)

Watch for updates on my stories coming soon!

This weekend: Find out about another Kinssian known as Amnsi and her adventures with the ElfQuest elves!

Also watch for the story about Jadie being posted on fanstory before too long. Assuming I can find it. I never did type it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home