Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thornbrook Holt

Somebody asked me what Stormy's up to. (I like to call her that--Stormy, because her name is Stormcloud. Can't shorten to Storm, 'cause that's what I called her mother, but 'Stormy' works out just fine.)

Anyway, she's got a cold--and soon after I wrote about it, I got a cold! Jinxed it. She's planning on going out to look for some weeds (herbs) that will cure it, rather than go to a healer, who can rid her of it magically. Tell you what--I would go to the healer. At least for my throat.

And that's it. Stormcloud's hanging out under a tree, talking about being sick. With the healer, the herbologist (or whatever you call her), and one of the cheiftesses (we have two). And Stormy's the tanner. But she doesn't want to tan, claiming that her head hurts to much. But I've got the same cold as her, and I'm not too worried about my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home