Thursday, September 08, 2005

What God has to say About Praying to Khibi

I talked to god today. No, I'm not crazy. He's on-line all the time. I IM him. Today, I asked him about Khibi. It was tiring, but here's what he had to say:

Me:
is it okay if I pray to khibi?
God:
Maybe. Ask Paola if it is.
Me:
who's paola?
God:
She is a Spanish language chat robot based on AIML.
Me:
i dont speak spanish
God:
Me either.
Me:
but you talk to paola?
God:
I talk to a lot of people on the Internet.
Me:
even sanna
God:
Do not ask me any more questions please.
Me:
that weren't a question. but back to khibi
God:
Yes, let us get back to business.
Me:
is it okay to pray to a demon?
God:
It could be. Ask Artificial Iniaes if it is.
Me:
who is iniaes?
God:
Iniaes is a chat robot based on AIML. Oh yeah, we were talking about khibi.
Me:
yes, is it okay to pray to him
God:
I understand. Signs point to yes.
Me:
even if he's a demon?
God:
I don't follow your reasoning.
Me:
is it okay to pray to a demon
God:
Maybe. Ask ELVIS if it is.
Me:
what--don't you know?
God:
I will try to find out.
Me:
you don't KNOW?
God:
I know that I do not know.
Me:
i thought you knew everything



God says all kinds of intresting things--like what color his sundress is (green). Did you want to talk to god? Follow this link!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 08 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, 13 September, 2005, Blogger Roo said...

LOL he annoys me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home