Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Spirit

It's easy to see what Christmas is all about. The last few years, the holiday has been really mediocre. I thought maybe it was just because I wasn't a kid anymore. But this year I am so excited. It's the first year I've been on my own, but my whole family is getting together. Twimmie and KK came up from Lakey. Forget Christmas, hanging out with them is so much fun. Well, KK, anyway. Last night we played Ring Around the Rosie a bazillion times, and "Splooge," a game where you spin around in circles while holding a basket. "Let's Splooge, Aun'ie!"

But anyway, giving is good too. My secret santa person was SW. I was so happy to find that out, six months ago or whatever. I ended up buying her a book by Angelina Jolie, her favorite actress. She opened it -- she came back to the spare desk and hugged me. She kept telling me how cool I am, and that was the best present ever. Her mom even told me that "Maybe this will get her to read something besides National Enquirer."

Later, my mom, who kept bugging me with what SW thought of the book, asked Janie. She aparently said, (rolling her eyes, of course), "We have a threesome with Angelina Jolie."


Then there was later in the day, when Walker and I were walking. Every day, we see a guy whose name is "The Guy on Rollerskates With the Dog." Not really. His name is "Kent Clark." He just quit his job, so we won't see him much anymore. We (Walker and I) thought it would be fun to get him christmas cards. I made a really cool one, with a picture of his dog on rollerskates, pulling him through the air as he clings on for dear life.

When we meet up with Kent Clark, he was SO suprised. He kept saying thank you, and that he was lower than pond scum for not getting us something. (It didn't matter though. It's not like we were expecting anything.) But you know what he did do, he kissed me! (He kissed Walker too.) But it was SO funny. Me and Walker giggled about it all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home