Friday, December 15, 2006

Pictures, Part One

(Aka: The only part that's happened so far)

I went christmas shopping this evening, while waiting for my girlfriend to get off work. (I drove her home, 'cause I'm cool like that.) I got a camera. I've never had one before, but I wanted to be able to take pictures of my christmas lights for my uncles. Though maybe I'll take a picture of my neighbors and pretend they're mine. (Not really, though.)

First thing: I got home and wanted to try out the camera. I rip into the little cardboard box only to find that its wrapped in plastic. I try to get it out unsucessfully. I was worried it might take pictures it I pressed the wrong button. I finally got frustrated, and decided to make a corndog for dinner.

While it was in the microwave, I tried again to open it, finally mavoring it out of the packaging. Right off, I tried to take a picture. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing happened. Staring at the camera, I finally realize my mistake. I bet I had to wind it up first.

I tried taking a picture. It clicked. Whoa, that was easy, I thought, realizing I had just taken a picture of my boots.

I went into the bathroom and immediatly took a picture of my cat JB. I tried to find Hark, my little lover, but he wasn't interested. Weird, cause he usually comes running when I call his name. I tried to take a picture of him, but he moved. Finally, I got a picture that I hope will come out okay.

Suddenly, I remembered my corndog, and decided to go eat. Pictures of the lights could wait until after dinner ....

(aka, here I go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home