Monday, December 18, 2006

There’s Only One More Week ‘Til Christmas

(Bonus points to anyone who knows the song. Oh, I do! Bonus points to me!)

I got all (as in every last piece) of my christmas shopping done yesterday. Everything is wrapped (except for the pictures I got for my family.)

Every last piece, bought and carefully wrapped, with a cute little bow on top ... except for my girlfriend. I know what I want to get her, but, um, let's just say I wouldn't be comfortable with her opening it on Christmas in front of either of our families. Well, I don't know her family, but I wouldn't want her to open in front of mine. Not because it's bad -- I just don't think they would understand the joke.

You know what? I just thought about a serious gift to get her. I should get both! I would tell you what it is, but I'm not sure if she still reads this, or if she'd read it in the next week.

It would be like writing what I got my uncles for christmas. Though I will say that I ended up wrapping both of their gifts together, though each one is clearly labled. I had a third part in there to share.

As for the pictures I got for my grandma, they are really cute. Relativly speaking, of course. I don't like looking at pictures of myself. But the look on my face ... between my smile and my eyes, I can tell you exactly what I was thinking.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 18 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, Rooinator. Like there's anyone who's not going to get "bonus points."
Everybody's heard of Kermit the Frog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home