Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pictures, Part Two

I have a feeling that I may be buying a lot of cameras now ... or just ask for one next year for Christmas. (We have to wait to see how the pictures turn out first.)

After dinner, I went outside and rehung up my christmas lights. I bought an extenstion cord, so I had to restring everything through my porch. My feet got cold, because I didn't put shoes on.

I then grabbed the camera, stood on my porch, and took a picture. I couldn't fit all the lights into it, so I decided to go downstairs for the picture.

Once in the hallyway, I promptly took a picture of my front door. I don't know why. Several steps later, I took a picture of my cool neighbor's front door. Maybe I'll claim that's mine, because he has stuff outside I frequently think about stealing. I wouldn't, though, don't worry.

I then decided to take a picture of the stairs.

Finally, I made it outside. I couldn't take a picture of just my porch, so my lazy neighbor's lights are also in picture. Rather than painstackingly loop the lights around the railing, they threw them on there, kind of like a figure 8. Lazyheads.

While I was downstairs, I took a picture of my other cool neighbor's lights, too. They flash.

On the way back up, I thought it would be funny to take a picture of myself. (Because I'm funny looking, Debbie would say. Not my sis, Twim, but Debbie in the office.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home