Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful

Every Thanksgiving, I make a list of things I'm thankful for. Obviously, I can't list everything I'm thankful for.

Number one on my list this year is chocolate chip cookies.

Not that the list is in anyway orginzed by priority. Currently, I have fourty two things. Only because I'm distracted and doing more than listing what I'm thankful.

I'm kind of suprised, though, by the things I've listed. Most of them have to do with family/friends. Just random things.

I'm thankful I can make people laugh
I'm thankful people change (I really am.)
I'm thankful I don't have to lie about my feelings
I'm thankful I gave SW that love letter back in August (I still think that's the reason I met Kate in the first place, though that's really unrelated)
I'm thankful Janie told me not to pretend to love people
I'm thankful for compliments

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 25 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

strange that you make that connection, Rooinator. A love letter in August, a relationship in October.

Maybe she was right then, and you only gave her that letter because you had to make sure it was safe to come out of "the closet"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home