Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tegan and Sara

I know who the youngest Tegan and Sara fan is. Okay, maybe not the youngest, but I can't imagine they have many fans who are under three years old.

You know who I mean, of course. KLM.

It all started Mother's Day weekend. I was taking KK out to Ferndale to make a stepping stone for her Momma. "Walking With a Ghost" was on the tape I had playing in my car.

"This is my song," a voice claims in the backseat.

Soon after, it ended. "Hey, why'd you turn off my song? Turn it back on!"

And so I rewinded the tape. Over and over and over again.

Before we turned onto Oxford, she could sing some of it. (Of course, they're only about fifteen words.)

Now everytime we're in my car, I play "her" song. She can sing all of it. In fact, if you want her to sing it, all you have to do is say "Tegan and Sara."

Edit: I updated KK's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home