Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Weather In Lakey, Wa

There's a reason it's called "Lakey." Maybe.

In Lakey it rains nine months a year. Kind of like Seattle (See it all?). Some years it rains non-stop, but most years it just rains at least once a day. The rains can start anytime in September or October, and end accordingly, to the day.

The other three months it is hot. June, July and August. The temperature rises and rises during these months reaching 80+ degrees. It cools quickly in September.

I am now feilding new ideas for Lakey. (The actual RRG won't be up until I get some free time, say the weekend, AND I've got all the info I need to make the homepage. If you're interested in helping, please let me know.) Anyway, if you've got any questions about LCH, let me know.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you. Um, I was curious about the plant life. You were telling me about those "double plants" today, and I figured that was a story thing. Write about that.

 
At Tuesday, 04 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, since Shard brought life up . . . what does the Haze do to humans? I know it kills them, but the ones who live? Does it make them live longer? :D Shorter? Crazy? Do they have to live indoors to survive? Or did it go away? Good luck on your RPG!

 
At Thursday, 06 October, 2005, Blogger Roo said...

yeah, I'm always "buisy." School stuff, you know.

And, Shard...they're Bubble Plants, not Double Plants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home