Sunday, October 09, 2005

What I Do At Work

I sing. Songs. Poorly.

I can't remember the lyrics so I make up my own.

Here's my favorite, a parody of "Almost" by Bowling for Soup.


I almost went broke at the gas pump today
When I almost filled up my old Chevrolet
I almost went in to hold up the store
But decided I wouldn't when I tripped in the door
I almost moved on to buy laced lemonade
And I almost got crushed by the Macy Parade

(All 'cause I) Almost bought gas
But that really doesn't cut it
Almost bought gas
I almost wish I hadn't seen the price!

My other favorite that I sing is about the morning DJ on Mix 92.5 "Seattle's Best Mix", Mitch Elliot. It's to the tune of "Chariot" by Gavin Degraw:

Mitch Elliot
I ate his lunch
And now I must
Buy him brunch
Mitch Elliot
He's thinking out loud
He'll drive us
I provide us
Brunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home