Sunday, October 22, 2006

Disney Songs, Pt 2

Tarzan's another good one. There are lots of little moments in the songs that I like.

Last weekend I bought the broadway CD, even though I've never seen it. (Of course, I made my niece watch the Disney version. I held her through all the scary parts, and she thought I was being weird. She sat with me through the whole movie, and the rest of the weekend all she wanted to do was watch "Parzan.")

Way to get off subject. So this CD has a couple new songs that I like, paspecially As Sure as Sun Turns to Moon and I Need to Know. Of course, I totatally twist them into meaning something else.

In the song Different they have this part that goes:
My heart is beating faster, I must know more about her.
There something strange that draws me nearer
She's nothing like I've seen before
She makes me feel so alive.


We all know who makes me feel alive. I can't believe they would put this love stuff in children's movies. But of course, it's all innocent, so I can relate to it.

(OCC: I was just thinking that I could do this for every song in my collection. Post the one line I like best. It could be my pre nano project. Just think how many words I've typed already today. Besides, Daniel really likes music. I'm sure he'd keep a folder full of songs and what they mean to him. I could write them up for him during Nano for word padding!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home