Saturday, October 21, 2006

Kiara's Nano Novel

I plan on having Kiara do Nanowrimo in my novel. But since she's been raised by Ace in a post disapearance time, hers is a little different ...

“Oh, Slightly!”

“Oh, Charlie!”

“We have the weirdest names in the world.”

“Well, you do. Charlie’s not that weird.”

“It’s weird for a girl.”

“I’m a girl?”

“…”



Then Ace comments:

Ace looked up at her niece. “That’s the love scene?”

“Yeah! Isn’t it cool, Mom? The way they get along?”

The woman paused for a moment. “Um, I don’t see the part where they get along.”

“Oh, Slightly!” Kiara quoted dramatically. “Oh, Charlie!”

“And is Charlie a boy, then?”

“No, she’s an android. Like you.”

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 21 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie's an android! Like you! Hahahahahaha.

 
At Sunday, 22 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should have explained the joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home