Saturday, October 21, 2006

Misguided

It just reminds me why I write stuff here. So people far away from me know more about my life than my mother.

Who was really funny yesterday. My boss had yelled at me several times for the same thing, so my mom asked if I was doing okay. I was like, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Of course, everybody in the office knows I cry a lot.

Well, I was going through this thing with SW that was making me feel really bad (not my boss, I just shrugged her off, I have better things to worry about). So I took out a pen and drew red lines on my arm. Which I proceeded to show off to all my friends, telling them it was cool.

My mom freaked. She's like, "Did you cut yourself???" really loud. Toasty reminded her that not everybody in the office is "privilaged enough" to know about that. I don't know if she realizes it's only been 64 days (or something like that). OR (get ready for this) maybe she reads this too, and knows more about my life than I do! (She probably does anyway, she's a mother.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home