Monday, January 29, 2007

Reporting Live From Hackensack (part two)

I told SW that too. She's like, "What's wrong with that? You are a girl!"

I continued the play by play commentary. I had never met Susan before. I still haven't, because I couldn't get my friend off the phone. Erin muttered, "I don't know why she has to keep tabs on everything."

SW must have heard. "What's she say?" she demanded. I said I would tell her later. (And I did, SW was furious. Maybe. She said, "I told you I would call." And I told her I was glad she did. She sounded suprised.)

At some point, Erin managed to get SW off the phone. (But not before being questioned.) Then we went home. It was a shorter trip, since there was less traffic. However, Erin kept a watchful eye over my speed. He made polite comments like, "I think we can pass this truck," and "Did the speed limit drop again?" I was ready to drop his speed limit.

We got to SW's house. On Erin's, er, "request" I followed him in. There was Janie. I was suprised. I was under the impression that she was staying with SW's mother.

Oh, but the look on her face when I walked in. Though I usually wouldn't say this, nothing else can quite describe it as well as this: She was pissed off.

And then she forced me to eat her food.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, 29 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. thank you. force janie to eat you're food. if she refuses, just tell her, "ill drop YOUR speed limit!" then laugh hystrically until she stares at you with those evileyes.

 
At Monday, 29 January, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

^ I left out the part where ... shoot. Call me.

 
At Tuesday, 30 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i don have a goddamn phone. just tell me

 
At Tuesday, 30 January, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

Does Sarah know you don't have your phone?

 
At Friday, 02 February, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

oh. I'm sorry. I thought you guys were taking a break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home