Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Aventures of 007

I have a friend. Which surprises you, I know. Though she has a nickname, I will call her 007 because she told me not to tell anybody what we're doing this weekend. I will write about it in code. Though I suspect at least one person will know what's really going on. It's not like I'm going to stray tremendously far from the truth.

So 007 has this ... acquaintance. Who happens to live with her at the moment. It was a completely bizarre moment. One day 007 just woke up and realized that her acquaintance (who, for the fun of it, I will call "007's Friend," since 'friend' is easier to spell) was in her house and needed a place to live.

Anyway, 007's Friend borrowed a car from her friend in Hackensack to get up here in the first place. Now she needs to give it back. Brilliant, I think. How is she going to give the car back to Hackensack if she doesn't have a ride? Yeah, I know. 007 could follow her to Hackensack and then carpool back.

No. That would be too easy! Let's get a third person involved. 007 asked me if I would follow her friend to Hackensack with her. My car, of course. Why? Because 007's other friend, 008, doesn't know that her friend doesn't have her own car. Why all these secrets? I guess I can kind of relate, but I don't think my codes are really secrets. I mean, they are, but I don't hide them, I just encode them.

B U T. Who can resist helping a friend? A friend one particularly likes and wants to spend more time with. I miss hanging out with her ... and I'd do anything. Even drive to Hackensack.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um ... you remember the time 007 took jessie to "hackensac" right?

 
At Thursday, 01 February, 2007, Blogger Roo said...

007 wants to know more about this time she took Jess to Hackensack. Try to remember that I don't live in Oly anymore and I'm not talking about people you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home