Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An Idea

So, I was thinking today ...

(*stops to step over the bodies of those who had dropped dead at the idea*)

I tried to convince Katie the other day that SW was a figment of my imagination (which everybody gets a kick out of, even her mother told me that she was a "very big figment") and though all I really did was make Kate mad. But I was thinking, just how does Katie know that SW does exist? Oh, sure, I talk about her all the time, but I talk about my elves all the time, and that doesn't mean that *they* exist. Sure, she has a myspace page, but so does everyone else. I have two or three. All with different names. And Kate has never seen SW.

Okay, so with that in mind, why not make somebody up, and pretend she is an acquaintance of mine. Talk about her a bit, make a myspace page, and try to convince people that she is real.

Actually, I have a bit more complicated of a situation in mind, but I don't want to share. After all, everybody is going to think that my (new) friend "Darci" is just made up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home