Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jessie McFadden

Have you ever heard the song "Jessie McFadden?" No? Neither have I.

But it is described as being a song about a "first schoolgirl crush on, well, another schoolgirl." It has crossed my mind that I could write a song like that. I would call it "Jeriziah Holt." (god forbid she stumbles across this page, but if she does, she should email me. :) )

It would be a collection of all my fond memories. How she got me expelled my first year of high school. How I threw candy in her hair at football games. How she sat by me on the bus and when she fell asleep I would want to touch her hair so bad ...

Why couldn't I have come out in high school? What was my problem? At the end of "Jessie McFadden" the singer wonders what she's doing now, and if Jessie is queer. She's sad because she never asked her crush out.

Tell you what. If I ever see her again, I'll ask her out. Or at least let her know that I had the biggest crush on her. I'm sure she wouldn't be surprised.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home