Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random Musings . . . Again

I'd just like to say that today was horrible. It was just ONE thing that ruined my day. Marching practice. To me, marching practice means getting out Toni (my flute) and freezing while we practice our halftime show. But that is not what they mean by 'marching practice' in May.

They mean graduation practice, which does not involve any actually marching.

The reason this bothered me had nothing to do with band. You remember that library fine I talked about? Well, to date I STILL have to pay for the library's Khibing incompetece.

But that wasn't really it either. I have a social anxiety disorder, which basically means I don't like people (remember, I'm putting this in simple terms). I never wanted to walk. After seeing last year's graduation, I knew that it wasn't for me.

However, my uncles are coming up from Texas. That is the only reason I'm walking.

Anyway, that's why it ruined my day. I feel forced to walk. I know I'm not, but that's how I feel.

On a compleatly different note (C major), I've been working on my stories Untitled recently. Basically, there are three races (human, Kinssa, and Lieum) who live on one planet. I'm not sure what the planet's name is, because when Jack asked, Keiki said "Hell" and we all know she was joking. But it's the Lieum homeworld.

Anyway, a long time ago, the Lieums captured all the Kinssa (or so they say) and now the Kinssa are the Lieums slaves. And so are humans. But at this point in time, we don't much about the humans, except Jack, and he's new.

Jadie is the main character. I'd like to point out that 'Jadie' is not a common Kinssian name. She was actually named after the Lieum goddess of Luck, and I forget her name. (Jade was named by a Lieum.) She has a lucky nature (hince her name) and she has purple hair and indigo eyes. (She hates the combination of her hair, eyes, and name). She's also very curious. "I get it from my father."

Keiki is Jadie's best friend. They are very different. At this point in time, the only thing I know about Keiki is that she likes fishing, she doesn't have a curious or lucky nature, her name means "Child" in Kinssian, and she follows the old ways a lot more stricktly than Jadie does. And she has a shale necklace. She also believes that nothing can exist outside of logic.

That's it for now, I think. I hope to write more later. Maybe talk about the whole Kinssian/Lieum/human view of god-like beings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home