Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sorry I Haven't Written

I don't know how many of you actually read this. (By 'you' I mean my friends who got an email about it). But just in case somebody besides . . . Joshua is reading it and not commenting and is wondering where I've been . . . (Not to say that you aren't wondering, Joshua. Just other people who DON'T COMMET.)

Anyway, I've been job hunting. I want to make more money. I currently make about $20 a week, which is like 5 cents an hour, 'cept I don't get paid by the hour. I would like a job that has minimum wage, at least.

Anyway, I had to go drop off a form at the mall, so I didn't write. I gave them my resume, too, even though they didn't ask. Then, when I was thinking about money and watching a 'Chobits' DVD where Hideki is looking for a job, I got a call about a job I didn't apply for. So I have an interview today. Yesterday, I looked for the place (I only know the address) but it's on a one-way road so I went in a lot of circles. I'm going to go again in about a half-hour, 'cause I looked on mapquest and even though I had the right section of road before, I should be about to find it now. In any case, I need to find it before 2:45.

Oh! Since my uncles are coming up for graduation, I'm teaching Kyra how to say 'uncle.' She's been picking up a lot of words lately. Everything except Auntie Roo! In any case, she says "Uh" every clearly, and a bit of a "le". Sometimes there's a C.

But this morning, she came up to me with a bunch of color crayons and said "Dah." It took me a moment, but I realized she wanted to color. (Actually, "draw.")

I lost part of my story, the last page, so hopefully I'll write about what happens after I rewrite the part I lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home