Saturday, May 14, 2005

Re: Muse

You know what? I have no idea where the ideas come from. I guess I'm just really creative. I've been writing stories since I could write.

Most of my ideas come to me while I'm working on the story. It's like, "What would happen next?" and sometimes the ideas are so creative I make myself laugh.

When I'm not writing, I'm still often working on my stories. I like to play-act, which is a lot like pretending, but not quite the same thing.

This morning I was watching Sliders, I could NOT think of what I wanted to write. I had writer's block. Of course, I knew I had posted an idea here, so I had to read it. I was thinking about having Jadie hunt Square-o's . . .

OH! By the way, while watching the Sliders piolet, I noticed a 'guest star' who was awful familar! Gary Jones! I told my mom, and she was like, "Who?" I told her 'the cheveron guy.' (You know 'Cheveron one . . . encoded!') She said, "You mean Walter?"

Yeah. Walter.

I gotta go write now, 'cause I'm the only one home and my dad hates it when I'm on the internet for more than 10 minuets.

Again, drivers with guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones do. Hang up and drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home