Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What Happened Next

The Ramblings of a Psychotic Person

That is just a link. It's for me, so I don't get lost (it's my friends blog), but feel free to use it. There is no fee. Yet.

Okay, as to what happened next. I decided to go to the Offer scene. But not right away. First there's this part that says that weeks have gone by, and Jadie is beginning to feel that Jack is serious about wanting to rescue all the humans and Kinssa and whatnot who live under the rule of the Lieums. So she decides to show him Marky.

(Insert Marky and Offer scene)

After Jadie shares her plan (about reasoning with the Lieums) one of the humans 'snarkes' (I wrote this before school) and says, "Oh, Yeah. I'm sure the Lieums are really going to compromise."

Jack knows more about the Kinssa than any other human and says, "Do you got a better idea? One that the Kinssa can participate in?"

Nobody does. They decide to negociate with the Lieums. They have something the Lieums want. People who do all the work for them, leaving the Lieums to . . . mate or something. I don't imagine they're particullary bright. They're eating mush, by the way. This is importaint later.

Actually, the Lieums do want Jadie, but I cannot, at this time, tell you why. It's not that I don't know, I just don't want to ruin the suprise. The only clue I'll give you is that she has a lucky nature, and somebody is bound to know why that's importaint. Well, maybe not. Did anybody read my last Kinssa story? About Kulia? No? All right.

They decide to protest by not working. They are going to have a peaceful sit in (Or "sittity in"). They have no 'demands' because some Kinssa (***Keiki***) don't like that word. Instead, they have requests. Then Jadie leaves after Jack says "May God be with us."

She has to wash her hands. Remember the mush? Well, it's practically Killer Mush. Kinssian law dictates that you must wash your hands after eating the stuff. And not because of germs. The stuff hardens. It becomes impossible to get off, no matter what you do. At the same time, it's extremly sticky. If you touch anything you become perminatly attached. Then Jack comes in. This is where it ends because my botony class started. (That was where I was headed this morning.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home