Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Debate about God

The page that I wrote today is actually out in the car, so this is all from memory.

Jack asks Jadie if there is a god. She doesn't confirm or deny, and he leaves, angry. Now Jadie is angry, since even inherently good aliens get mad. She is mad at Keiki for telling Jack that God cannot possibly exist. Now, all Kinssa know the proof that God cannot exist, even Jadie.

If God exists, then He is omniescent. Either God can create a stone he cannot lift, or he cannot create a stone he cannot lift. If he can, then he's not omniescent. If he can't, then he's not omniescent. Therefore, God cannot exist.

(Trust me, if you do the proof and truth tables, you'll find that this is true.)

Well, Jade complains that faith is an important concept, and people who have nothing else should have faith, Faith brings people hope, and hope is the only thing some people have. (Thanks to crusading for glory!)

Then the subject of Jadie's mother comes up. This is really importaint. I still cannot revel who her mother is, since I haven't written it, but it is nonetheless very importaint. If they ever get back to the Kinssa homeworld it's going to be huge, and Jadie's going to hate every moment of it.

I know there's stuff I'm leaving out . . . maybe I'll get the computer at home and can add to this. If not, I'll do it tomorrow.

One last note (middle c), in my story, only Jadie calls Keiki 'Keik' and Keiki calls Jadie 'Jade'. I personally call Keiki and Jadie Keik and Jade, but I'm not in my story.

(Trill the c, I have more) When I finish my Logic story, or maybe tomorrow, the Chico and Sno show is going to start back up, for it's . . . fourth season. (They're going to Colorado Springs for their summer trip. I bet you can't guess why!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home