Friday, May 13, 2005

Random Musings on Band

I started writing this tune this morning which I call Beautiful Blue Eyes, however, the title is subject to change without warning. I had a discussion with Mr. J. about whether it should be in 3/4 or 6/8, 'cause if it's in both, we're switching every two measures.

I don't know who won the J.P. Sousa Award yet, but Mr. J. says that it's really close between 3 or 4 people. They're only about a vote apart. I'd like to think that one of them is me, another is Lynsi, and one more is my arch-enemy, but as Jack says, "Hell, I hope not." Not very many people like her. I have no idea beyond that.

I want to skip Botony again. It's not like I have a test today. I have a lab instead. It's for 2 hours, I think, maybe 3, but if you'll recall, I hate botony. Even labs.

I think that's it. Everything that's happened in the last . . . days. (Since yesterday, I think.)

Drive safely. (Cell phones kill!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home