Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Next Project

I want to write about my next project because I lost the last page of Outside Logic, and I have no desire to rewrite it. Oh, I probably will, so I can finish the story, but it will never be the same. Hopefully I find it soon.

Anyway, last Friday I went to my rival high school's musical with one of my friends (she goes to the school) and I loved it. (It was "The Civil War." Much better'n "Kiss me, Kate.") So I've started writing a musical. Today, the main charactor got a name. Torrey, the name of silence. It might be with one 'r.' I don't know. I've got two of the songs started, and one's almost finished, if you don't count the lyrics. I started the script today during band, because I was not going to play next year's marching music. It hurts too much.

Also, if anyone's interested in the Baskioccer scores from yesterday, it was: Twimster 6, Roowey 1. I had an improvement. Yesterday, it was Twim 5, Roo NONE. I scored a goal! Twim gets most of her points from fouls.

So, Jacob, maybe we could get together some evening and I'll teach you how to play the game. I can promise that unless by some odd fluke of nature you're worse'n me, you'll win.

And, Jenni, if you read this, same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home