Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day

My sister made me watch a lot of movies. Let's see, I saw . . .


  • Legally Blond

  • Legally Blond 2: Red White and Blond

  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail

  • Uptown Girls

  • The Lion King 1 1/2

  • Most of Miss Congeniality

  • Personally, I liked Uptown Girls the most, because it has my favorite actress in it: Dakota Fanning.

    Also, I slept in yesterday until about 7:00 am. (I know what you're thinking. But I normally get up at 5:00 am.) It was miserable. I was tired all day. I won't do it again anytime soon.

    About my story: not much has happened, since I'm doing a science report thing and studying for an anthropology test. Plus, it's getting close to time for class. I'm sure you won't mind if I write about it after my classes like I usually do. Okay. Thanks. See you then.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home