Saturday, October 15, 2005

NaNoWriMo Interview

Reporter: So, who do you think is the most importaint character?
Orion: (looks around) Um, you know, in at least 2/3 of the novel, I'm the only character. Not just the only char, but the only person period. If I'm not the most importaint, I don't know who is.
Rider: Just because I'm going to leave doesn't mean I'm anyless importaint.
Orion: Right. It makes you a dead beat.

Repoter: Oh, so Orion must be the author's favorite.
Rider: No. Orion stayed behind because of me. If I didn't do have the stuff I'm going to do, Orion wouldn't even be alive to tell the story.
Orion: I just used you as an excuse to stay.

Reporter: Do you think you got what you deserved?
Orion: Hey, you. I dunno who you think you is [sic], but I'll have you know the story ends before it's all over. Rider will never find out the truth about what happened when he left until next year's Nano!
Rider: What truth?
Orion: Never mind.

Reporter: How will the story end?
Orion: Oh, Rider comes home and I beat him up for leaving me.
Rider: Orion! You're not suppose to give it away!
Orion: New flash! Nobody cares how it ends! Besides, all you have to do is read the beginning to see how it ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home